NOTE: Photo ID will be required for all future elections!
Public Notice: Statewide Voter Registration requires all electors to be registered before voting, beginning in 2006. Qualified Electors may register to vote in the Town Clerk’s office during regular business hours. Registrations will also be taken on election day. Persons wishing to register to vote must provide proof of residence. A valid Wisconsin Driver’s license with a current Town of Cold Spring address is the easiest form to use for this requirement. If this is not available, contact the Town Clerk for other options.[tr_tabs] [ir_item id=”1″ title=”General Information”]
You can look up your Voter Registration, view a sample ballot for an upcoming election, look up your Polling place, Voting Districts, and current Office holders at the My Vote Wisconsin website.
State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board
The State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-english
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-hmong
2016 Election Dates
- February 21, 2016: Spring Primary
- April 5, 2016: Spring Election
- August 9, 2016: Partisan Primary
- November 8, 2016: General Election
2017 Election Dates
- February 21, 2017: Spring Primary
- April 4, 2017: Spring Election
To check on the status of your absentee ballot or to check your voter history, please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov.
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request